Ads =)

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 !!! a NEW year; a NEW start >>>>

HAHA....
I feel so sorry cuz i've neglected my blog for quite some time. Lol...I can't believe this is only my 2nd post...Well, I'm not quite used to this..BUT 2010~~~a New start...sooooo, I'll TRY to force myself to use time wisely and avoid procrastination....so hopefully my blog will be more interesting...


Fyi, I should've posted posts abt my taiwan trip , friends outings n genting trips etc. I guess I'll post some photos and brief description soon...i mean SOON...haha...


Anyway, this post is all about 2010!!! It's a new YEAR ; It's a new DAY and I'm feeling GOOD~~ =) This year, I chose to stay at home and share this special day with my lovely FAMILY...They're the most important people in my life. Since I have to study abroad now, I'll be seeing them a lot lesser...sigh...so I should appreciate the time that we can spend together...


This year Daddy suggested that we do something special -- have homecooked dinner instead of dining out...Daddy said he was gonna be the Chef of the night..HAHA ....LAzy Daddy... The BEST cook ever (MUMMY) ended up cooking our sumptuous dinner....I'm not exagerating, she really is a good cook....



take a look at her masterpiece....



WOW.....the YUMMIEST, TASTIEST, MOST WONDERFUL, LAMBLICIOUS LAMB CHOP!!!


Thank you Mummy..big MUAKZ for you...



We shouted out the few seconds to twelve...3 ! 2! 1! BANG!!!! (special effect..haha)
popped the champagne!! cheers~~~


my shy little bro even had a hot energetic dance showcase with me!! It was soooo CUTE!!! never knew he could shake that well...hehe...

so !!!WELCOME 2010!!! BuhBye to 2009!!!!
hope 2010 is gonna be a great year!!! for all of us =)


Happy new year people!!!! Hip Hip HooRay!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment