Ads =)

Friday, January 8, 2010

ToongMin...

Last night I went for "yamcha" at T.O.S De Garden with my lovely secondary skul buddies....

{{ WKToong, WilsonMah and CheeWai }}

It was so sad cuz I had to say bye to ToongToong since he's going back to kl for his exams....
I dun want him to leave~~~

but sigh...nth could be done...



How I wish time could stop for a while so I could catch up with my dear frens more....
Last night might be the last time i'm seeing toong this year...




We had a great night though,
talking about what we're up to, what we did, and how we've changed...
I can tell that we're all grown up now and we have our own plans in the future...



Hope we all get what we want....

Some crazy pics we took~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the best way hide fat..lol





ToongMin, HoiMin and MinBao forever n ever...XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment