Ads =)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hey Jasmine's back!


Yeah it's me...after 4months i'm blogging again =)
I'm so sorry i've been such a lazy bum not updating my blog...

Well since i hvn't been blogging for some time,
i'll share more stuff with you guys in this post =)

As most of my friends know i've been really busy with studies this year...
i'm really fed up with the workload~
I have a test coming up on Dynamics =(

Lots of studying to do Jasmine...
Help me! I'm drowning! haha XD


Anyway i gotta stop complaining...

It was freeeeeeeezzinggg~ this morning
and I had to rush uphill so i wouldn't be late for lecture...
gasping and breathing in ice-cold-air..ewww
but Yay! My last Biochem tutorial for the day was cancelled so i was able to pick my sis up after she finished school. Was raining cats and dogs so i sent her friend back too...then we rushed home so amelia could email her files to apply for some study camp..she's very hardworking, if only i could do so...
We went to a shopping mall nearby, it's thursday so they close late...that mall's like our second home, we go there like twice every week...haha...
that's why we didn't do any shopping, just chilled and had great coffee in esquires...

caramel macchiato =)
This photo's kinda blur =)
OMG...look at my tired eyes~


Bought TipTop trumpet ...
gonna get really fat...
and i'll burst like a balloon during winter...
I really love this mini m&m trumpet,
i reckon it's the best out of the range=P
Oh yeah we bought some grapes that day and guess what i found...
This cute BIG grape !!!

it's like a mini melon..size of a bouncing ball i think...
here's some photos...i remember i found a chilli shaped strawberry last year...CUTE!




The photos in my post today are from amelia's phone...
haha she kept nagging that her phone's invaded with all my photos...

yes i love taking pictures and she has a nice camera so live with it X

oops i hvn't introduced amelia in my blog yet...

okay, she's my sister, 1 year younger than me...i'm very happy to have her with me in NZ...makes me less homesick...but i miss my parents, bubu and mayqiao very much too*


I found this picture of her in her phone...
oh yeah she's wearing our cute cheetah sneakers..love them...
no i love her more =P


p/s: i'm listening to "animals"- by neon trees...nice =)

No comments:

Post a Comment