Ads =)

Sunday, May 23, 2010

22nd May 2010 (Saturday)


Yay! It's saturday!!
Nice Sunny Saturday!!
I don't know whether I should be happy or not since i'm closer to my dynamics test ..
ohhhh well, who cares, I just can't be bothered...
gotta have fun on sat =)
So Macha(amelia's nickname) and I went for dim sum...
We went to our favourite dimsum spot in Botany and Amelia was the driver...haha

Cute dog on the wagon beside us..it smiled at the camera!


I like the dim sum here because they're yummy and big ...


Siu Mai , My favourite =P

Another thing I like about having dimsum here is that you don't have to go like 7 in the morning and you'll get all the nice food at noon =P

ideal for a person that always has brunch like me ..haha






How can you not shop on a saturday??
I can't..gotta window shop at least...

We went to Westfield shoppingtown at St.lukes...

Amelia wanted to book her makeover for prom at MAC...

So we went into the shop and the girl opened her book..

we were like whoaaa...the book was filled with bookings...

17th july was full...

wow I guess prom is really a big thing here huh~

Our next stop was Newmarket...Shopping heaven as well =P

We tried out the MAC store there and amelia managed to get her makeover booked...

The MAC makeup artists looked so pretty,

I wonder if I could work there as a part-time makeup consultant or whatever...

that would be nice =)









I love saturday ....




2 comments: