Ads =)

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Truss Project

21st May 2010 (Friday)

The weather was terrible and
I was so glad I had an umbrella with me=)
The rain and dull sky made me so moody.
I wonder how I survived last year without an umbrella..LOL

So I went to mathematical modelling tutorial and mechanics revision lecture...
nothing special, as boring as usual, haha...
After that I met up with truss project group members to work on our project..
Well our main mission of the day was to get all measurements finalized
and chop our hot dog sticks...
I finally found something fun about this project -- the construction part =)
I love craftwork so i volunteered to saw the wood...
my group members were happy cuz i'm doing all the 'guy's work', haha....




Freezing cold night
I was so tired when I got home
I dozed off on the couch beside the heater...


hmmm... comfy ~





overall not a good day =(

glad it's friday though....

No comments:

Post a Comment