Ads =)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Please Read This

I’m not a perfect person. I do not have the best looks, the best body, the best personality, etc. but I do have self esteem, dignity and feelings. This post is not about me. It’s about every individual on this planet. To all those people out there, I just want to let you guys know that no one is perfect, even your very own self. I’m not saying that you do not have the rights to judge, it’s your mouth and your fingers, you can say whatever you like; type whatever you want. All I want to ask is “Do you benefit from it? Do you feel any better saying that?” I’m not even trying to stop you/you guys, in fact I don’t even think I’ll be able to, but if you get to read this, I hope you think again before doing the same thing. Try to go beneath the flaws and see the good side of things. Everybody’s existence has a certain reason, it might not involve you, but that doesn’t mean you can crush their confidence. There’re always ups and downs. Nobody wants to be criticized or beaten down when they’re already in a bad position so please brush up your manners and be a better person inside out.

For those who tried to crush mine, congratulations, you wobbled it a bit. I’m not down yet so don’t get too happy too soon. However I do believe you guys are here to make me stronger so I’ll keep those tears in and reply you with a big THANK YOU and a wide SMILE =)

p/s: I’m not talking about white lies. Just step in that person’s shoes =)

2 comments: