Ads =)

Sunday, June 6, 2010

31st May

31st May 2010 (Monday)


on the train...tired



Limited Edition Magnum Gold…




Double layer coating: honey and milk chocolate
Creamy filling with honeycomb streaks =)
A bit too sweet but tastes great…love the double coating!


Okay something disgusting now…
I don’t know why birds just like to poo on my car…
It’s like my car’s saying “Hi I’m a shiny toilet bowl, poo on me!” LOL
There was once my car had a big splash of bird poo…
like it was attacked by paintball guns…haha
When I picked up my sis she was like “bird poo again??”
Well there’s only one this time…

I parked my car in front of Dicksmith to get something,
this little kid was too excited he opened the door of the car beside mine
and ended up scratching my bubble car =(
I thought it was a little scratch so I told the kid’s dad it was okay…
I can’t really blame the kid, he’s too young…
then I found out there were actually 2 scratches…but it’s okay it’s okay…
sorry my dear car…
bird poo n scratches in one day …



No comments:

Post a Comment