Ads =)

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Momo Tea


3rd June 2010 (Thursday)

I was on my way home and received a text from macha…
She felt like drinking bubble tea…
Too bad I already boarded the train so i couldn’t takeaway nice bubble tea from city…
Then I remembered that there’s this place called Momo tea that sells bubble tea too cuz mummy’s friend brought us there once…
So Amelia and I went there after dinner…
the funny thing was we don’t remember the way to that place…
weren’t familiar with the area too cuz it’s not near our house…
so we kept making wrong turns…
but at last we made it to Momo Tea…
Both of us are so ‘geng’ ! haha


Amelia ordered Mango Pudding Bubble Milk Tea
I ordered Red Bean Shake Bubble Milk Tea
We also ordered kung po chicken rice

Rating for food: NEGATIVE 8367523684092748
Rating for drinks: NEGATIVE 82758467426205

I definitely warn you guys NOT to dine at this place…
they have some of the worst food I’ve ever tried…
The chicken tasted uncooked, they totally screw up kung po chicken…
the drinks tasted so weird…
Amelia even felt like puking after…
I forced myself to finish the chicken cuz I don’t like to waste food…
It’s inedible! We’re not going back!!!


Mango Pudding Bubble Milk Tea (yeah right~)
Red Bean Shake Bubble Milk Tea (more like red bean powder drink)




Momo Tea’s so called Kung Po Chicken Rice…(with peanuts, capsicums and baby corn?!) btw, the best on that dish was the peanuts…lol




Like fear factor second round…
finish this dish and you’ll be closer to winning 50grand!!!


Nice Light that changes its colour….way better than the food…


p/s: I’m sorry Momo Tea I didn’t mean to criticise that much but I can’t stand the bad food…
service wasn’t good either…

No comments:

Post a Comment