Ads =)

Monday, June 7, 2010

queens birthday weekend

6th June 2010(Sunday)

Weather was bad…
raining and ferocious wind…unlike sunny Saturday…
My exams are starting soon so I don’t have much time to shop around with Amelia for her prom dress… So we went to St.Lukes Westfield Shopping mall today…
She saw the perfect dress few days ago but the store didn’t have the right size…
Thank god she found the same dress in the right size today…
So she bought it…It’s a simple dress…She chose it cuz she wanted something that could be formal and casual by wearing a jacket over it or something…I agree cuz I have these formal dresses that I don’t get to wear much and I think it’s kinda sad…
Oh well we thought we’d only get the dress but since it took me ages to get a parking we shopped longer…The more you see the more you want…I’m such a girly girl…I love to shop…
Ended up buying a few perfumes =)

1. Ralph for women by Ralph Lauren (flower petals and sea breeze)
2. Dreaming by Tommy Hilfiger (Rosy Floral scent with tangy twist)
3. Love by Roxy (Soft lemon scent)

Amelia cooked seafood tom yum soup…was soooo delicious!
Better than some restaurants out there…lol

This photo’s so blur…just like my mind…

Exams…
Study…
Good luck Jasmine =)

No comments:

Post a Comment