Ads =)

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Truss Building (cont.)


26th May 2010(Wed)

So we continued building our truss.
Start drilling holes to fit the bolts in…
Well I gave it a go and here’s a retard photo of me..haha
I added those clipart shades cuz my eyes were so swollen…
Lack of sleep...lol


Decided to make simple homemade steamboat for dinner…
so went for grocery shopping…
I should’ve known the veges were bad…
when I was washing them….
I suddenly went: “ AHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~!!!!!”
And guess what I saw…
Yeap you’re right,
I saw this green caterpillar !

Eewwwww, I really hate those wriggly wrinkly creepy stuff…
I’m not that scared of spiders, crickets, grasshoppers, etc.

but worms and caterpillars really freak me out…


p/s: It’s funny that I’m blogging about stuff that happened 1week ago but I’ve been busy so yeah…haha

No comments:

Post a Comment