Ads =)

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Friday Freedom


28th May 2010 (Friday)

Esquires coffee again after picking Amelia up from school…
I think we’re addicted…
Got the Fairshare member card, get 10% off every purchase…
That means…
More coffee!
My mum will kill me…lol



Shopping Time…
We thought we’d just window shop, but then we saw this 2in1 hair straightener and curling thong that we wanted to try before…
It took us sooo long to decide but at last we bought it…haha
It looks awkward but it is pretty good...
Actually I already have a curling thong and a straightening iron
I just thought it would be cute to have both functions in one tool…
plus it’ll be convenient for travelling too =)


Testing...Left curled, right straightened


There's a lock to keep the flat plates together while curling


after curling all my hair....webcam photos...

p/s: The New tool's curl diameter is larger than my old curler...

that's the main reason i bought it =P

No comments:

Post a Comment