Ads =)

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mini Golf

30th May 2010( Sunday)
So It was Sophy’s birthday…
Sophy is Amelia’s schoolmate…
I was the driver of the day…
First of all we went yamcha…

big dimsums but surprise surprise I didn’t eat much…LOL
Three of us ended up eating less than what Amelia and I usually eat…
It’s a good thing,

less food=less fat...haha




Mini golf after…
The place is located near the airport so you could see planes landing…
awww homesick~
I wanna go to Malaysia…

Nice scenery and that means taking photos!
I know how to play golf...I really do ;)



toilet bowl =P

butt-shape/ Y-shape...whatever u call it...haha



It was very interesting at first but after the 1st 18 holes we got kinda bored
and ended up taking photos…
Great day for all of us…



Happy Birthday Sophy

No comments:

Post a Comment