Ads =)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's day

Daddy I love you so much...
This is for YOU


You're my role model, my guidance, my source of safety and happiness...
You've spent all your life nuturing, caring, and worrying about me.

You're like the warrior of our family slashing out vines and branches that block our way,

leading us along the right path...

I love your silliness and your seriousness, you're my lovely daddy...

I will always love you,

always be there for you,

always be your dearest baby.

Thank you Daddy for loving me,

Happy Father's Day =)


i miss my dear papa, mama, bubu and mayqiao so much

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darling Girl,

    You are Special. Someone whom I would protect with my life, without hesitation.

    Just hope you grow up to be a caring and useful person....not as Prime Minister or a billionaire but someone who can take good care of yourself, family and contribute positively to the Society in general.

    My LOVE for you is endless. At times I feel disappointed but.....that's life!!!

    ReplyDelete